- Promoting an STO is not straightforward, but two key tips on PR management can help make the process easier
- First, it’s important to spend time refining your brand, its message and identity
- Then it’s vital to send out press releases, which can ensure your message reaches a much wider audience
Blockchain technology opens up opportunities for considerable growth due to its versatile nature, which you can see from its ability to integrate seamlessly with other technologies.
The world is seeing the potential of blockchain technology as industries worldwide make further investments, but part of the bigger changes is how crypto assets are improving financial services in numerous ways. An example of these recent changes is the security token offering (STO), which is a crypto trend that is promising to deliver better results than ICO projects.
What is a Security Token Offering (STO)?
Similar to an initial coin offering (ICO), a security token offering (STO) allows investors to issue a crypto coin to represent their investment. Unlike ICO, the coin or token is below investment assets like stocks, bonds, funds, and real estate investment trusts (REIT). This means that STO constitutes the ownership information of the investment, which is recorded on a blockchain and issued as a token.
With that in mind, pro-blockchain companies aim to raise funds by launching an STO campaign. However, promoting an STO campaign is not as straightforward as it seems due to its intricate process involving PR management.
The guide below should help you navigate PR management in three easy ways:
Tip #1: Focus on Brand Structuring
Before revealing your blockchain PR to the world, you first need to establish a well-structured brand. Just like any business, your company will need to ensure that consumers understand the brand’s message, values, and services as concisely as possible. After all, a simple yet strong brand identity will leave a positive impact on the target audience. This allows your message to spread faster and attract potential investors.
Tip #2: Send Out Press Releases
Press releases are a powerful marketing strategy that help spread the word about your campaign. Not only is sending out a press release easy to do, but the value it gives is tenfold, as press releases can reach a wide audience all in a single click of a button.
Beyond spreading information, press releases also help build your brand’s image, which makes for the perfect PR strategy as it goes both ways. On that note, be sure that the content of the press release maintains a maximum of 500 words. You want your message to be concise as possible to achieve a better impact on the readers, along with a catchy title for the first hook.
Why is Blockchain PR Essential to Your Business?
Just like any business, even pro-blockchain companies need an effective PR management team to keep them on track. Failing to pay attention to the importance of PR means building a business upon sand – it can easily crumble without a strong foundation.
With the blockchain industry experiencing a total global investment of $1.3 billion in 2018, the need to go online and grab the media’s attention is becoming more necessary by the minute. That’s why PR management gives businesses the edge as blockchain industries get more competitive, which makes launching a PR campaign a crucial part of your strategy.
STO Companies by Category
- Real Estate
- Sports & Gaming
- Venture Capital
- Browse All
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Partners, Market Expansion, CDS Chain & Growth in Adoption
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Laws, Regulations and Jurisdictions
- 2020 Look Back Series: STOs Investments and Market Expansion
- Security Token Offerings: Recent Progress, Trend Analysis, and Projections
- Asset Tokenization - Real Assets and Industries Shifting Toward Tokenization
Articles by Categories
- Understanding Sports Tokenization from Player’s Contracts, Team Ownership & Arena Revenues
- 9 Security Token Listing Websites for Maximum STO Exposure
- [INTERVIEW] Tezos Southeast Asia brings Blockchain Degree to Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- 6 Tips for a Successful STO Marketing Strategy
- Recap: The Present and Future of Security Tokens Panel at Barcelona Trading Conference 2019
- [INTERVIEW] The Dusk Network – A Privacy-oriented Blockchain Protocol for Digital Securities
- Why ICOs & STOs Are The Future of Investing for Startups
- Understanding Swarm: Tokenization, Market Access Protocol & $SWM Explained
- Blockchain: A complex and impressive child of technology
- [INTERVIEW] Moonwhale Ventures x beQ – Redefining Social Interactions with Blockchain Technology