HYPD

Investment

With Hypd fans become ambassadors and promote their favorite brands in exchange for rewards. Their software tracks all performed actions and makes nano influencer marketing accessible at scale for any type of brand.

The HYPD security token is connected to the performance of the company as a whole granting its holders a dividend of 70% of the companies profits, while the remaining 30% are reinvested into operations to ensure maximal growth.

Token sale completed on 01 February
Goal: 27,500 ETH
Website Whitepaper
chrome_2018-11-28_15-16-35
Token Sale: 01 September — 01 February 2019
Ticker
Token type
STO Token Price
Total Tokens
Available for Token Sale
Token Issue

We are extremely proud to welcome @davidlewis_nl on board as an Advisor for @hypdco! Being one of founders of @Armada alongside @arminvanbuuren he manages artists such as @SJ_RM, @feddelegrand &more. #advisor #ambassador #marketing

We're proud to announce that Allan Hardenberg joins our advisory board. Allan adds huge value to Hypd with his vast experience in the live entertainment industry as the CEO of one of the world’s most influential festival promoters @ALDA__NL #advisory #hypd

Ready to use the power of your fans as #nanoinfluencers?
👉 Start your own ambassador program to increase reach & sales with @hypdco

Load More...
Short review
stofilterstofilter
This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.