Blockchain technology has grown quite phenomenal over the past few years. The technology has been utilised by plenty of different industries, such as banking, healthcare, and etc. With that said, various of entrepreneurs are interested in beginning their journey of a cryptocurrency exchange to net a significant profit.
While cryptocurrency exchange has struggled to gain any traction, newer exchanges such as Digitex and Coinsbit, seem to change all that. Continuing the use of currencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, it seems that this year’s trading will be conducted utilising these cryptocurrencies. Due to this, anyone owning a cryptocurrency trading platform is promised great riches.
With that said, if you’re planning to launch a cryptocurrency trading platform, here are three tips to help you find success:
1. Determine the Exchanging Software
The first thing you’ll need to do before starting up any software or platform for crypto exchanging is deciding what kind of software it is. Generally, you’re given three options: centralized, decentralized, and hybrid exchanges.
Centralized exchanges are the standard way to exchange cryptocurrencies. A middleman usually helps in transactions. Thus, traders are required to put faith in the middleman when taking part in exchanging activities. As this utilizes a service from a third party, a fee is usually applied.
Decentralized exchanges, meanwhile, require no intermediary or a third party to facilitate the exchange. Without a facilitator, there is no need for a trading fee.
Hybrid exchanges are a mix of both centralized and decentralized exchanges. They take the best of both worlds, ensuring that the exchanges are both liquid and safe. This is the type of exchange that is believed to be most prominent and is the one you might be most interested in.
2. Do Extensive Market Research
After you decide what kind of software you want to make, do plenty of market research which is all relevant to your project. For example, you might want to learn about this year’s crypto costs or which country legalizes the currency you have in mind. You might also want to find out what expectations traders have of software to aid in their ventures.
There are just so many things to learn about. Your job, then, is to answer as many questions as possible to ensure that your software does exactly as it is intended to and is attractive to traders.
3. Know Where to Start Exchanging Cryptocurrencies
Not every country in the world has legalized the use of cryptocurrencies. However, this year, plenty of new countries are welcoming crypto use. For example, Luxembourg, Singapore, the UK, the US, and many others are welcoming this new prospect.
Essentially, you should find out in which country you want to start your cryptocurrency exchange and learn of the jurisdictions of the country. This ensures that you’re working under the law and are regulated. Otherwise, you might find yourself in deep trouble.
The cryptocurrency exchange is an up-and-coming new industry for entrepreneurs to capture. We believe that this industry is going to come and stay as more and more people become interested in investing their money into cryptocurrencies. That said, we hope you find great success in this industry and that the tips we’ve shared can aid you in your efforts.
If you are looking to learn more about cryptocurrencies and blockchains, visit our site today!
STO Companies by Category
- Real Estate
- Sports & Gaming
- Venture Capital
- Browse All
- [INTERVIEW] Moonwhale Ventures x beQ - Redefining Social Interactions with Blockchain Technology
- The Importance of Blockchain In Big Tech Companies In 2020
- What is Blockchain and Why Should You Care
- Blockchain: A complex and impressive child of technology
- Translated Interview from France's LMD TV with Honorable French STO Regulator & FinTech Expert
Articles by Categories
- 6 Tips for a Successful STO Marketing Strategy
- Understanding Sports Tokenization from Player’s Contracts, Team Ownership & Arena Revenues
- [INTERVIEW] Tezos Southeast Asia brings Blockchain Degree to Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- Recap: The Present and Future of Security Tokens Panel at Barcelona Trading Conference 2019
- How Do Security Token Offerings Improve the Traditional Securitization Processes?
- Translated Interview from France’s LMD TV with Honorable French STO Regulator & FinTech Expert
- [INTERVIEW] The Dusk Network – A Privacy-oriented Blockchain Protocol for Digital Securities
- Understanding Swarm: Tokenization, Market Access Protocol & $SWM Explained
- How STOs Will Revolutionize Cryptocurrency – What to Know
- Why ICOs & STOs Are The Future of Investing for Startups