With the ever-increasing popularity of blockchain in this digital age, many companies use blockchain or highly advanced technologies that are not going away. Similarly, blockchain and big tech companies in 2020 are of great importance as blockchain has offered them a lot. According to research, there is a huge global increase in the blockchain market since 2017 and it is expected to continuously increase till 2023 by almost 80 %.
Earlier blockchain was only associated with banking sectors but now, the situation is quite different. Blockchain has covered almost every industry ranging from the supply chain, healthcare, banking, real estate, and many more. In short, almost all industries can utilize the benefits of blockchain now.
In this article, you can see how blockchain and big tech companies have changed a lot by the use of advanced technologies. And what is the importance of blockchain in big tech companies in 2020?
As far as the integration of Artificial Intelligence is concerned, one of the biggest problems you have face is due to a large amount of data that artificial intelligence requires to drive its decisions. Artificial intelligence can be very complex. Here comes the Blockchain technology that is considered as a solution to this problem. Blockchain technology helps in the field of artificial technology in the following ways:
- It makes decision-making traceable
- Blockchain makes the decision that is based on the information verified and provable.
But when it comes to artificial intelligence, it is a two-way street as far as benefits are concerned. The usefulness of artificial intelligence is enhanced by the use of blockchain technology. In the same way, artificial intelligence helps blockchain technology by making it more secure, user-friendly, and easy to operate.
By using these technologies at the same time, different organizations and companies can have the following benefits:
- These technologies can help companies to predict more quickly and accurately.
- These technologies facilitate to reduce production processes waste.
- They also help in supply chain streamlining.
- Their services also include matching their products/ services into a new market quickly.
Blockchain Networks and Interoperability
If you want to share data and other important information, then blockchain interoperability is one of the best options for you as this is particularly true if you are working across various systems and networks. It is quite easier for people to view and access data with the help of this feature across various blockchain networks. For example, it is quite easy for you to send your valuable data from your blockchain system to another particular blockchain network.
One of the very important and main reasons why distributed ledger is preferred by many companies is cost reduction. I know what you are thinking here: how does the operation costs are affected by the blockchain technology? Right? The answer is quite simple.
- Blockchain technology made the access quite easier and faster by eliminating the third-party that is in between your server and data.
- The speed and efficiency of data processing are also being increased by the use of blockchain technology.
- Blockchain also reduces time consumption by automating the process.
- Tradition process also gets affected as blockchain reduces the risk of human failures which leads to less financial loss.
We hope that these points helped you to understand the importance of blockchain technology in big tech companies in 2020 and how these advanced technologies are changing our experiences in all industries.
STO Companies by Category
- Real Estate
- Sports & Gaming
- Venture Capital
- Browse All
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Partners, Market Expansion, CDS Chain & Growth in Adoption
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Laws, Regulations and Jurisdictions
- 2020 Look Back Series: STOs Investments and Market Expansion
- Security Token Offerings: Recent Progress, Trend Analysis, and Projections
- Asset Tokenization - Real Assets and Industries Shifting Toward Tokenization
Articles by Categories
- Understanding Sports Tokenization from Player’s Contracts, Team Ownership & Arena Revenues
- 9 Security Token Listing Websites for Maximum STO Exposure
- [INTERVIEW] Tezos Southeast Asia brings Blockchain Degree to Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- 6 Tips for a Successful STO Marketing Strategy
- Recap: The Present and Future of Security Tokens Panel at Barcelona Trading Conference 2019
- [INTERVIEW] The Dusk Network – A Privacy-oriented Blockchain Protocol for Digital Securities
- Why ICOs & STOs Are The Future of Investing for Startups
- Understanding Swarm: Tokenization, Market Access Protocol & $SWM Explained
- Blockchain: A complex and impressive child of technology
- [INTERVIEW] Moonwhale Ventures x beQ – Redefining Social Interactions with Blockchain Technology