Security Token Offerings (STOs) have become a big thing in the world of cryptocurrency. The main characteristic of STOs is its safeguard nature that allows investors to be governed by regulations. Following the popularity of STOs, it makes sense that the market also becomes more competitive as a result. This article will discuss some STO marketing strategies that might be useful for your fundraising.
1. Create a Solid Platform
A platform is, without question, crucial to the success of fundraising within the highly competitive environment. This platform or project needs to align with potential backers’ needs and goals. Successful STOs are those that can create a working demo between pre-STO adopters and STO regular crowdsale.
2. Establish a Strong Team
Potential backers will, of course, do their research before they decide to invest in your offering. As part of scrutinizing your offering, they will look at the previous successes of the collaboration of your team. Not only that, but they will also check out your advisors on whether they can add value to the team and offer their expertise on the project. In short, a strong team is what makes your offering appealing to potential investors.
3. Pay Attention to Marketing Collateral
Just as with all kinds of businesses, a well-thought-out website is necessary to draw in potential backers. Other than that, your white paper will also be examined by people who are initially interested in your offering as well. By having a well-developed website as well as marketing collateral, your offering will be more likely to attract potential investors. If you need some guidance, you can consult a reputable STO and ICO marketing agency to help with your marketing collateral needs.
4. Engage With Followers on Social Media
Your social media is another place where potential investors will check out when analyzing your STO. They will take the number of followers you have into account. However, the true measure of success here is the genuine connections that you have with your followers. It is not always about the quantity that matters, but more about whether your followers are engaged with you on your content. This is why you should always respond to comments made on your posts – whether paid or organic – to answer their questions or concerns. This will foster social media engagement with your current followers, as well as showing these potential followers that you are reliable.
5. Employ a Bounty Campaign
A bounty campaign is a great strategy that allows your early contributors and supporters to perform marketing tasks in exchange for compensation or rewards. For example, they can refer their friends to your content or platform. This encourages everyone to contribute and add value to the project with less investment and higher ROI for the team. Despite how good a bounty campaign may sound, you still have to be conscious of compliance as well. In some countries, it is frowned upon to engage potential contributors and get them to advertise with their own funds and to their personal followers. Therefore, you should be careful when implementing this strategy as your STO marketing strategy.
6. List your offering on our STO Marketplace Mobile Application
- We are connecting the globe with a sea of the digital asset and securities offerings.
- Users will be able to easily invest in global security token offerings.
- Get full app details here or subscribe to our mailing list below for early access
[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content_no_spaces” el_class=”subscribemarket”][vc_column][vc_row_inner el_id=”early-access”][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][mailchimp_form icon=”stm-crown” form_title=”Get THE Marketplace App Early!” form_subtitle=”Join our newsletter for STOs, app invites & other updates”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/6″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]
We are STO Search & Filter, your resource to search, find, and filter global STO listings.
Follow us on Twitter for daily STO news and updates.
These ideas are opinions and not to be used as legal or financial advice. Please seek a lawyer before employing a marketing strategy.
STO Companies by Category
- Real Estate
- Sports & Gaming
- Venture Capital
- Browse All
Articles by Categories
- Understanding Sports Tokenization from Player’s Contracts, Team Ownership & Arena Revenues
- 9 Security Token Listing Websites for Maximum STO Exposure
- [INTERVIEW] Tezos Southeast Asia brings Blockchain Degree to Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- Recap: The Present and Future of Security Tokens Panel at Barcelona Trading Conference 2019
- 6 Tips for a Successful STO Marketing Strategy
- Understanding Swarm: Tokenization, Market Access Protocol & $SWM Explained
- Why ICOs & STOs Are The Future of Investing for Startups
- [INTERVIEW] The Dusk Network – A Privacy-oriented Blockchain Protocol for Digital Securities
- Blockchain: A complex and impressive child of technology
- 5 Things You Should Do After a Successful STO Campaign