When you’re looking for a PR agency, there might be a lot of things that you’re forgetting to consider during your search. In the world of security token offerings, things can get a little bit complicated, so you might want to make sure that you’re looking for professionals who can effectively explain these complicated ideas to any investor.
If you’re an entrepreneur or investor who’s just getting started, there are some unwritten rules you should follow if you want to successfully hire a PR agency.
Not only should you choose an agency you have chemistry with, but you also want to make sure that you can communicate well with the people behind it. These agencies should not be thought of as outsourced labor. You should consider them part of your team, an extension of your core business.
When you’re working with a PR firm, you’ll be speaking to them frequently through regular meetings to discuss strategies and disclose important information. It’s important that you and the members of your agency have shared values, a similar work culture, work ethic, and alignment of your perspectives.
You want an honest team of hard workers who’ll let you in on what you need to know. Furthermore, you’ll want a team you know will pick up the phone when you’re calling on them for assistance. A professional agency will be able to communicate issues to you, no matter how uncomfortable doing so may be, so that you can work on fixing problems together.
It’s a common misconception that larger firms with more people will deliver better results, but that’s not always true. When it comes to PR, there’s no intrinsic economy of scale, meaning that the size of your team of the company’s brand will have very little or nothing at all to do with your end results.
A smaller team of professionals who have the right amount of experience and passion will deliver better results to your company. They’ll also be more flexible, meaning they might be more willing to go the extra mile to meet important targets. You want to focus on a team’s expertise and creativity over their size or location.
A professional STO PR agency should already have the right network in place to take your processes to the next level.
You might think there’s no clear way to measure your results when in reality, you’re making a mistake by not measuring your results as much as you can. Measuring the impact of your efforts will allow you to tweak and redesign your strategy as you go along. You’ll be able to figure out what needs to be done and what’s already working.
Measuring your views, engagement, shares, and direct sales are an absolutely important part of the process. Getting yourself a team that knows the importance of measuring your statistics and is great at reading analytics will help your business truly calculate your company’s return on its investment. It’s also very important for you to know whether or not your efforts are working.
We are STO Search & Filter, your resource to search, find, and filter global STO listings.
Follow us on Twitter for new STO postings, news, interviews, and other industry updates.
Get our weekly newsletter: The Weekly STORK – Security Token Offering Reminders & Knowledge
STO Companies by Category
- Real Estate
- Sports & Gaming
- Venture Capital
- Browse All
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Partners, Market Expansion, CDS Chain & Growth in Adoption
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Laws, Regulations and Jurisdictions
- 2020 Look Back Series: STOs Investments and Market Expansion
- Security Token Offerings: Recent Progress, Trend Analysis, and Projections
- Asset Tokenization - Real Assets and Industries Shifting Toward Tokenization
Articles by Categories
- Understanding Sports Tokenization from Player’s Contracts, Team Ownership & Arena Revenues
- 9 Security Token Listing Websites for Maximum STO Exposure
- [INTERVIEW] Tezos Southeast Asia brings Blockchain Degree to Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- Recap: The Present and Future of Security Tokens Panel at Barcelona Trading Conference 2019
- 6 Tips for a Successful STO Marketing Strategy
- [INTERVIEW] The Dusk Network – A Privacy-oriented Blockchain Protocol for Digital Securities
- Why ICOs & STOs Are The Future of Investing for Startups
- Understanding Swarm: Tokenization, Market Access Protocol & $SWM Explained
- Blockchain: A complex and impressive child of technology
- [INTERVIEW] Moonwhale Ventures x beQ – Redefining Social Interactions with Blockchain Technology