- If you’re interested in establish and increasing liquidity in a centralized cryptocurrency exchange, it’s worth investigating white label cryptocurrency exchange software
- This software enables a trader to buy and modify according to their needs, to get an exchange up and running in just a few hours
- Liquidity is vital to white label cryptocurrency exchange software because it makes it easier to establish fair prices and improves market stability
Whether you’re a veteran cryptocurrency trader or a beginner who is still learning the ropes, chances are that you’ve heard of this particular term: white label cryptocurrency exchange software.
The idea of white label cryptocurrency exchange software is often associated with centralized cryptocurrency exchanges and the ever-constant desire to maintain liquidity in them. If you’ve looked further into the importance of establishing liquidity and increasing it, then white label cryptocurrency exchange software is something worth investing in.
To better understand how a white label cryptocurrency exchange software can help you as a cryptocurrency trader, let’s look at the vital piece of technology in greater detail:
White label cryptocurrency exchange software in a nutshell
Similar to a traditional cryptocurrency exchange that has customization and rebranding options, white label cryptocurrency exchange software essentially functions as a tool wherein a trader can buy and modify according to their needs. Instead of having to build a centralized cryptocurrency exchange from scratch, this revolutionary piece of software will get an exchange up and running in a few hours.
The concept of liquidity and its importance in the software
Similar to stocks or bonds, every form of digital cryptocurrency that is currently being traded in the spot market can buy or sell immediately (which is alternatively called immediate settlement). Throughout these trades or buys and sells, liquidity is at the heart of every conducted exchange as it ensures that every cryptocurrency order that is bought and sold can maintain its price stability.
Liquidity, to put it simply, is essential to white label cryptocurrency exchange software (and exchanges in general) because it keeps every transaction as stable and safe as possible in terms of value— which makes it much easier to convert any form of cryptocurrency into real cash. Regardless of whether you’re a consistent day trader or long-term investor, it is important to pay attention to the liquidity in your white label cryptocurrency exchange software because it determines the exact exchange rates.
When it comes to determining the exact importance of liquidity in white label cryptocurrency exchange software, there are two key factors that stand out the most, namely:
1. Liquidity makes it possible to establish fair prices to trade
One of the main reasons liquidity is vital to white label cryptocurrency exchange software is that it stems from the number of traders in the overall market. If you have a higher number of traders, then it’s safe to assume that you’ll have more cryptocurrencies to exchange back and forth.
Keep in mind that having a higher number of cryptocurrencies to trade and traders to exchange with makes it far easier to get your investment’s true worth by opening up the opportunity to place bids or solicit orders with more competitive rates. This increase in investor base and more competitive rates gives way to ‘fair prices to trade’, which essentially entails getting a proper traditional currency value for a certain cryptocurrency transaction.
2. Liquidity is essential for a stable cryptocurrency market
Aside from making the task of price determination fair game, liquidity is also important for white label cryptocurrency exchange software because it keeps the market from going volatile (for example, Bitcoin’s 10 to 20 percent daily variations in value). With a higher level of liquidity, however, the cryptocurrency market can be kept more stable by preventing manipulation of small assets and buying or selling of large cryptocurrency volumes— both of which contribute to volatility. By instilling liquidity in a white label crypto exchange software, it becomes much easier to control price manipulation to bring stability in the trading market as well.
Liquidity plays an all-important role in bringing order to the way purchases are made on a white label cryptocurrency exchange software’s market by keeping prices as stable and fair as possible. By understanding the concept of liquidity and its importance in white label cryptocurrency exchange software and the cryptocurrency market as a whole, you can better prepare yourself to trade much smarter in the long run.
STO Companies by Category
- Real Estate
- Sports & Gaming
- Venture Capital
- Browse All
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Partners, Market Expansion, CDS Chain & Growth in Adoption
- 2020 Look Back Series: STO Laws, Regulations and Jurisdictions
- 2020 Look Back Series: STOs Investments and Market Expansion
- Security Token Offerings: Recent Progress, Trend Analysis, and Projections
- Asset Tokenization - Real Assets and Industries Shifting Toward Tokenization
Articles by Categories
- Understanding Sports Tokenization from Player’s Contracts, Team Ownership & Arena Revenues
- 9 Security Token Listing Websites for Maximum STO Exposure
- [INTERVIEW] Tezos Southeast Asia brings Blockchain Degree to Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- 6 Tips for a Successful STO Marketing Strategy
- Recap: The Present and Future of Security Tokens Panel at Barcelona Trading Conference 2019
- [INTERVIEW] The Dusk Network – A Privacy-oriented Blockchain Protocol for Digital Securities
- Why ICOs & STOs Are The Future of Investing for Startups
- Understanding Swarm: Tokenization, Market Access Protocol & $SWM Explained
- Blockchain: A complex and impressive child of technology
- [INTERVIEW] Moonwhale Ventures x beQ – Redefining Social Interactions with Blockchain Technology